By accessing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions. You are only authorized to use the Site and its services if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to these Terms and Conditions. If you do NOT accept the Terms and Conditions, then please discontinue your use of the Site.
We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting on the Site. You agree to be bound to any changes to these Terms and Conditions when you use the Site after any such modification is posted. Is it important that you review these Terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes made. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement regarding your use of the Site and the services it offers and supersede any such prior terms.
Without limiting any other provisions of this Agreement, you may not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement and/or any applicable additional terms. Your access to this Site may be terminated immediately in our sole discretion, with or without notice, if you fail to comply with any provision of this agreement and/or additional terms, or for any other reason, or no reason. You expressly agree not to:
- Use this Site or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on our infrastructure; and
- "frame," "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Site into any other website without our prior written permission.
Content on the Site
The material on this Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, or distribute in any way any material from the Site, including but not limited to text, audio, video, code and software. During your visit, however, you may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only (provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials). We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by us or affiliated with this Site.
The Site may provide you and other users an opportunity to submit, post, display, transmit and/or exchange information, ideas, opinions, photographs, images, video, creative works or other information, messages, transmissions or material to us, the Site or others ("Post" or "Postings"). Postings do not reflect our views; and we do not have any obligation to monitor, edit, or review any Postings on the Site. We assume NO responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such Postings nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such Postings on the Site. You are strictly prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Without limiting the foregoing, the following behaviors are strictly prohibited:
- Strong, vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language,
- Racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language,
- Harassing, intimidating, stalking or threatening other community members,
- Libelous, defamatory or otherwise tortuous language,
- Online vandalism,
- Impersonation of another person,
- Posting, distributing, transmitting or promoting illegal content,
- Invasion of another's privacy,
- Actions that are hurtful to minors,
- Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any materials or information infringing on the rights of a third party,
- Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam, and
- Posting, uploading, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code, or reverse engineering or hacking any materials on the Site.
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Site to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the content posted by you on or through the Site or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth below, and (ii) the Posting of your content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
By displaying or posting content on the Site, you hereby grant us a nonexclusive global license to publish the content submitted by you to the Site. You also grant us global nonexclusive adaptation and resale rights over any content and material submitted to the Site. These nonexclusive publishing license and resale/adaptation rights extend to any materials submitted "for publication" within the Site, including both message board postings and content submitted for uploading and subsequent publishing within non-message board portions of the Site. Neither we nor our staff will be responsible for any misleading, false or otherwise injurious information and advice communicated on the Site or for any results obtained from the use of such information or advice. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a user through the user's reliance on information and advice gained on the Site.
The Site may provide links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites and resources, and do not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Children Online Protection Act Notification
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230 (d) as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at the American Links Up web site, http://www.netparents.org.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, and our subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, vendors or other partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any material or information posted, provided, transmitted or otherwise made available by you on the Site or through the Site's services, or by your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or by your violation of the rights of another.
Disclaimers and Limitaion of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Breakfastdeals expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Breakfastdeals makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Breakfastdeals or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms and Conditions of Use.
You expressly understand and agree that breakfastdeals shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Breakfastdeals has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Please report any violations of the Terms and Conditions of Use to our Customer Support at email@example.com
This Terms and Conditions of Use is effective as of September 2nd, 2009.